In a spirit of stewardship for the gifts available to the St. Pius X community, starting September 1, 2015, the parish is making some of its facilities available to registered parishioners through a revised Facility Use Policy.
Here are some key points from the new policy:
- In general, reservations will only be made for events happening within 60 days of your request.
- Funeral luncheons will take priority for Danner Hall, and these arise with little advance notice.
- Alcohol is only allowed for events put on by the parish itself, not individuals or outside groups.
- Private events require a special one-day insurance rider, at a cost of $100.
- There will be a small fee to cover the additional cost of having the facility open, not to generate profit but to be fiscally responsible.